Communication Skills for Leaders
Course Duration:1 Day
Overview & ObjectivesOpen or Close
One of the main differences between leaders and managers is their ability to communicate their vision and motivation to their workers. After doing this course you’ll have at your disposal a vast range of techniques to stand out and lead your group towards company goals.
Skills GainedOpen or Close
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Use the keys to effective interpersonal communication: Believability and the 9 Behavioral Skills of Communication.
- Develop Connection with your listeners via the behavioral skill of Eye Communication.
- Develop energy in your interpersonal communication via the behavioral skills of Posture and Movement, Gestures and Facial Expressions, and Voice and Vocal Variety.
- Develop credibility in your interpersonal communication via the behavioral skills of Dress and Appearance and Language, Nonwords, and Pauses.
- Develop interaction with your audience via the behavioral skills of Listener Involvement, Humor, and the Natural Self.
Course ModulesOpen or Close
Keys to Effective Interpersonal Communication
Behavioral SkillsDeveloping Connection
Eye Contact Saved His Life
Eye Communication Patterns in Business
Posture and Movement
Gestures and Facial Expressions
Voice and Vocal Variety
Dress and Appearance
Language, Nonwords, and PausesDeveloping Interaction
The Natural Self
PrerequisitesOpen or Close