ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements Certificate
Course Duration:5 Days
Availability:Call/Email to register interest
Overview & ObjectivesOpen or Close
This module is for professionals involved with (commercial) offers and agreements for IT Service Management. Proper Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and contracts with suppliers prevent misunderstandings and ensure a smooth and timely delivery of services.
Skills GainedOpen or Close
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following areas upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Overview of SOA processes and basic principles
- The value to the business of SOA activities
- How the SOA processes rely on a good business case
- How the SOA processes rely on a good understanding of return on investment (ROI)
- Processes across the service lifecycle pertaining to the service offerings and agreements curriculum:
- Service portfolio management, which provides documentation for services and prospective services in business terms
- Service catalogue management, which is concerned with the production and documentation of the service catalogue from a business and a technical viewpoint
- Service level management, which sets up a service level agreement (SLA) structure and ensures that all SLAs have an underpinning support structure in place
- Demand management, which identifies patterns of business activity to enable the appropriate strategy to be implemented
- Supplier management, which ensures all partners and suppliers are managed in the appropriate way and includes contract management
- Financial management for IT services, which includes ensuring understanding of the service value and the management of all financial considerations
- Business relationship management, which ensures the customer’s requirements are correctly identified
- SOA roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Course ModulesOpen or Close
Your role involves operational activities concerning offers, agreements, responsibilities and (service-level) agreements. The knowledge from this module will enable you to contribute to a higher quality of IT service support within the organization.
PrerequisitesOpen or Close
-The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management*
-An accredited training by an accredited training provider
*Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL®Foundation bridge certificate.
You are part of the operational staff and are involved in Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management or Business Relationship Management. This is particularly suited to service (or service-level) managers and portfolio managers.