Exciting News From MIS Global Tech!!!
Did you know that when you enrol with MIS Global Tech with the following courses: Microsoft Official Course 20410. 20409, 20411 or CCNA that you may be eligible to receive “credit or recognition” with Merage Global Institute of Technology (MGIT), RTO 91798: ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking
A statement of attainment is an official record of an individual’s successful completion of specific skills, and can contribute to a full qualification as more units are completed. A statement of attainment is recognised across all Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning) to determine the credit outcomes of an individual application for credit.
Credit is the value assigned for the recognition of equivalence in content and learning outcomes between different types of learning and/or qualifications. Credit reduces the amount of learning required to achieve a qualification and may be through credit transfer, articulation, recognition of prior learning or advanced standing
Within the IT industry, Microsoft and CISCO courses would fall under the banner of industry certifications whilst statements of attainments for IT subjects would fall under the banner of Qualifications/Statements of Attainments. These IT Statements of Attainment are particularly useful for those individuals without other IT qualifications (or older qualifications that may not be considered current) or those individuals who may wish to complete a full qualification later down the track where the Statement of Attainment may assist the individual in receiving course credit (potentially shortening the length of the course).
- -ICAICT418A – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an IT
- -ICANWK504A – Design and implement an integrated server solution
- -ICANWK505A – Design, build and test a network server
- -ICTTEN5201A – Install, configure and test a server
- -Covered or Mapped to Industry Certification Microsoft course 20410 exam 70-410
- -Microsoft Official Course 20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- -ICTSUS5187A – Implement server virtualization for a sustainable ICT system
- -ICANWK525A – Configure an enterprise virtual computing environment
- -ICANWK526A – Install an enterprise virtual computing environment
- -ICANWK527A – Manage an enterprise virtual computing environment
- -Mapped to Industry Certification: 20409 exam 70-409
- -Microsoft Official Course 20409: Server Virtualisation with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Centre
- -ICAICT511A – Match IT needs with the strategic direction of the
- -ICTTEN6206A – Produce an ICT network architecture design
- -ICANWK529A – Install and manage complex ICT networks
- -ICANWK531A – Configure an internet gateway
Mapped to Cisco Network and Device Configuration (CCNA)Mapped to CCNA: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND1, ICND2, exam 200-120
Server Administration Security Group:
- -ICANWK502A – Implement sécure encryptions technologies
- -ICANWK503A – Install and maintain valid authentication processes
- -ICANWK511A – Manage network security
- -ICANWK513A – Manage system security
Mapped to Industry Certification: Server Infrastructure certification 20411 exam 70-411
Microsoft Official Course: Administering Windows 2012
If this is something that you would like to explore in detail, please contact Lynette on 1300 731 939 or email her on email@example.com