40041A- Introduction to Office 365
All of the clinics are on offer at MIS Global Technologies for just $49.95. Contact 1300 731 939 for information about booking a time that best suits you! Or contact us right here.
Duration: Half Day Course
When: May 13, 2016
This Microsoft clinic provides an introduction to Office 365. It focuses on the business considerations and
economics of Office 365 and Windows Azure. This clinic highlights the features and functionality of
Microsoft’s cloud offerings. It uses a case study approach to illustrate various Office 365 deployment
This course is intended for business decision makers who are contemplating implementation of Office 365
and/or Windows Azure in their business environment.
This clinic requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
• A general concept of cloud computing.
• A basic understanding of how software has traditionally been deployed.
After completing this Clinic, students will be able to:
• Describe the basic concepts of cloud computing.
• Describe cloud-based communication and collaborations solutions with Exchange Online, Lync
Online, and SharePoint Online.
• Describe the differences between Office 365 and Windows Azure.
• Describe each product available in Office 365 and use the basic functions of each.
• Make an informed decision on your cloud computing needs in Office 365.
• Describe three key Office 365 migration scenarios.
• Explain the common approaches used for an Office 365 Hybrid environment.
• Describe the basics of moving applications to Windows Azure.
This section provides an outline of the Clinic:
Module 1, Overview of Cloud Computing with Office 365
• The Basics of Cloud Computing
• Cloud Computing with Office 365
• Cloud Computing with Windows Azure
Module 2, Features and Functionality of Microsoft Office 365
• Office 365 products
• Why choose Office 365
Module 3, Migration Road Map to Microsoft cloud services
• Types of Migrations to Office 365
• Hybrid Environments with Office 365
• Moving applications to Windows Azure