40336A- First Look Clinic- Windows 10 for IT Professionals
All of the clinics are on offer at MIS Global Technologies for just $49.95. Contact 1300 731 939 for information about booking a time that best suits you! Or contact us right here.
Duration: Half Day Course
When: April 29, 2016
This Microsoft Official First Look Clinic introduces IT Professionals to the new features and capabilities of
Windows 10, using the Enterprise Edition of Windows 10. It also covers the key Windows 10 ecosystems of
Identity Management, cloud services like Azure Active Directory (AAD), deployment/management tools,
and the new User Interface. No topic is covered in depth, but students will finish the clinic with an
understanding of the new features and capabilities of Windows 10 and related services and administration
This clinic is intended for IT Professionals, who are interested in learning about the new features and
functionality in Windows 10.
In general, adopters of new technology or people looking to gain early insight into the functionality of
Windows 10 and related cloud services and tools will benefit from attending this First Look Clinic.
People who are key technical influencers and technology decision-makers in an IT organization also may
attend this clinic, as they can benefit from gaining early insight into some of the latest features and
technologies that Windows 10 includes.
This clinic requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
• Experience administering or supporting prior versions of Windows
• Understanding of client security, hardware, PCs and tablet devices
• Basic understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and general networking technologies
After completing this Clinic, students will be able to:
• List and explain the new features of Windows 10.
• Understand those features that are available now and in what version.
• Use and customize the new user interface in Windows 10.
• Describe the preparations required for deploying and managing Windows 10.
• Understand the Deployment Choices.
• Understand the Management Options.
• Understand the overall security features of Windows 10.
• List the features of Device Guard.
• Understand a methodology to deploy Device Guard.
The clinic consists of three modules, as shown below.
Module 1: Introduction to Windows 10
Module 2: Deployment and Management of Windows 10
Module 3: Security Features of Windows 10