50598A- Cloud 101 Jump Start
All of the clinics are on offer at MIS Global Technologies for just $49.95. Contact 1300 731 939 for information about booking a time that best suits you! Or contact us right here.
Duration: Half Day Course
When: May 6, 2016
This 3-hour course is specially tailored for business leaders a targeted, executive overview of the Cloud, and how key Microsoft products enable companies to leverage the Cloud in an industry-leading variety of ways.
At Course Completion
At the end of this course, students will:
- Understand the Cloud: Learn cloud industry terminology and definitions
- Understand Microsoft’s Position: this course will help business leaders understand why Microsoft public, private and hybrid cloud solutions are unique and making such a splash in the industry.
- Understand how to Prepare Organizations Appropriately: This course is designed to help you understand the skills paths needed to migrate to Microsoft Cloud solutions.
There are no pre-requisites.
Module 1: Understanding the Cloud Movement
- Industry Transformations
- Cloud Terminology
- Customers’ Challenges Today
- Public Cloud vs. Private Cloud
- How the Cloud Changes Organizational Roles & Required Skills
Module 2: Microsoft Public Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Drivers & Obstacles
- Microsoft Public Cloud Products for Consumers
- Microsoft Public Cloud Products for Businesses
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Azure Platform
Module 3: Microsoft’s Private Cloud Solutions
- “All about the App”
- Cross-platform from the Metal Up
- Foundation for the Future
- The Cloud on Your Terms