Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) 1.0
Course Duration:5 Days
Availability:Call/Email to register interest
Overview & ObjectivesOpen or Close
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) v1.0 is a newly created five-day instructor-led training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Identity Services Engine and 802.1X secure network access. The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution. The student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of the course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco’s ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control.
Skills GainedOpen or Close
- Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities.
- Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation.
- Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP).
- Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE.
- Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases.
- Implement MAC Authentication Bypass.
- Implement identity based authorization policies.
- Understand Cisco TrustSec features.
- Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access.
- Implement ISE Posture service.
- Implement ISE Profiling.
- Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE.
- Troubleshoot ISE .
Course ModulesOpen or Close
- Course Introduction
- Lab Guide
- Threat Mitigation through Identity Services
- Cisco ISE Fundamentals
- Advance Access Control
- Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Endpoint Access Control
- Troubleshooting Network Access Control
PrerequisitesOpen or Close
- CCNA Security or valid CCSP.
- or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller