Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1) 1.0
Course Duration:3 Days
Course Price:$call to enquire
Availability:Call/Email to register interest
Overview & ObjectivesOpen or Close
The CIVND1 course teaches students the characteristics of video solutions and how to assess requirements for successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables students to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and environmental considerations.
Completion of this course is highly recommended before taking the five-day instructor-led training Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2).
Skills GainedOpen or Close
Course ModulesOpen or Close
Module 1: Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Video and Video Applications
- Lesson 2: Video Technology Basics
- Lesson 3: Video Protocols and Media
- Lesson 4: Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Lesson 5: Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Lesson 6: Cisco Video Solution Architecture Overview
Module 2: Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements and Installation
- Lesson 1: Environmental Requirements for Video Installations
- Lesson 2: Installing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints and Profile Systems
PrerequisitesOpen or Close
It is recommended for the learner to have foundational IP networking knowledge such as that which is included as part of Cisco CCENT® or CCNA® certification. This e-learning assumes familiarity with the concepts included in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and with the basics from the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) training.
The target audiences for this training are channel partners and end-users.