Microsoft Software Assurance training vouchers (SATV)
Microsoft Software Assurance for Volume Licensing helps boost organisational
productivity with 24×7 support, deployment planning services, end user and technical
training, the latest Microsoft software releases, unique technologies, plus support for
cloud services adoption, all in one cost-effective programme.
Software Assurance training benefits
Software Assurance training benefits help boost productivity by providing technical classroom training for IT professionals and developers, and opportunities to enhance end-user readiness, all designed to ensure effective and efficient deployment, management, support and adoption of new Microsoft software without impacting your training budget. Software Assurance training benefits provides technical and end-user training through two modalities: Software Assurance E-Learning and Software Assurance training vouchers (SATV).
With Software Assurance technical training, you get instructor-led, technical classroom training taught by a Microsoft Learning Partner. Developed by Microsoft experts, these in-depth IT courses are designed to help your staff deploy, manage, support and adopt new software.
With Software Assurance end-user training, you can help your employees gain skills to be more productive with their current software, or ready your employees for new versions with individual, self-paced interactive training delivered via Internet or intranet (e-learning) and/or demonstration sessions developed for larger groups by Microsoft experts.
- Using your Software Assurance training benefits through e-learning and training vouchers
- Software Assurance E-Learning
Software Assurance e-learning provides individual, self-paced, interactive Microsoft software training through the Internet or intranet, and is principally for end users. Flexible, self-paced training options help prepare your people for new product implementations—all without impacting your budget.
For every qualifying licence covered by Software Assurance, one person in your organisation is provided with access to select e-learning courses for that product. For more details on Software Assurance e-learning entitlement, refer to the Microsoft Product List for Volume Licensing.
See a complete list of eligible courses (filter by Programme Type: SA)
- Software Assurance E-Learning resources
Use the following resources to learn more about Microsoft Software Assurance E-Learning:
- Software Assurance training vouchers (classroom training)
- Software Assurance training vouchers provide in-depth technical classroom training for IT professionals and developers and demonstration sessions for larger groups of end users. Developed by Microsoft experts and taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) with a Microsoft Learning Partner, training vouchers help your IT staff deploy, manage and support new software and stay current with technology, and help enable productivity gains and adoption for end users—without impacting your budget.
- Eligible courses are as follows:
- Microsoft Official Courseware (designed for IT professionals or developers)
- Demonstration sessions (designed for large groups of end users)
Ineligible courses include courses created for information workers (with the exception of demonstration sessions, as described above) such as:
- Microsoft Office Excel, Office Word and Office PowerPoint
- Hands-on labs, first-look clinics or Microsoft Press books
Your company receives a number of training days based on the amount of qualifying Microsoft Office and/or Windows software licences covered with Software Assurance. Training voucher eligibility depends on having a minimum number of licences covered by Software Assurance. This number varies by licensing programme. For more details on Software Assurance Training Voucher entitlement, refer to the Microsoft Product List for Volume Licensing.
The ability to access your training vouchers expires with your Software Assurance coverage. If you create a training voucher before your Software Assurance coverage expires, the voucher remains valid for 180 days after the date it was created.
- See a complete list of eligible courses (filter by Programme Type: SA)
- Software Assurance training voucher resources
- Use the following resources to learn more about Software Assurance training vouchers:
Have a Question?
Give us a Call